Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I have had most of the side effects referred to in this video. I am still admittedly fearful of my upcoming treatment next month. What if I cannot keep sick people away? I have suffered greatly during my past 2 attempts and because my old doctor was too new at interferon treatment, here I am going for a 3 rd time because the first was successful but too short. The 2nd was a 3 week plunge into hell because I was overweight. Now I am ready, have dropped the weight, changed diet, going to the gym regularly and working out. I originally started this blog to help others but I think I need this blog as much as anyone may need to read my post about what to expect and how to avoid the pitfalls that may derail your treatment.
I still have some more tricks up my sleeve to offer to anyone who is experiencing severe side effects from pegylated interferon and ribavirin. Especially those who have geno type 3, which the new drugs do not work on, like me.

Yet, I am hopeful. I remember being told I looked healthier, that my eyes were clearer. That I even had a glow, although I felt like crap! Anyway, this is informational and I hope it is useful info.


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete