Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BetterToKnowC

Resources | BetterToKnowC

The above link is by far, the best site I have found for help, resources and support at any stage of the Hep C Journey! If you have been following this blog, you know that I am starting my 3rd and final attempt at treatment in February, 2012 and I am trying to help others in any way I can. If this helps one person to avoid even one of the mistakes I have made, then it is all worth it.
Though I wish it weren't so, but anyone who knows about blogging, knows 98% of us bloggers do not make any money. No one clicks on the ads, cannot get enough traffic and I am ok with that because it isn't the reason I am writing. (Though it certainly would not hurt to make a buck or two).
"Better 2 know C" just blows away anything out there as being a concise, one stop does it all site for any perceivable need or concern anyone with this disease or loved ones would want to bookmark.
I'll be getting my courage up to start and possibly video diary some of my experiences of treatment with Interferon and Ribavirain and possibly a new drug trial. So please come back often as there is much helpful info, chat, and support coming. Please feel free to email me or ask in the form of a comment, any question within reason and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as humanly possible.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had swollen stomach and severe ribs pain plus vomiting last year, so I went to the hospital and was diagnosed for HEPATITIS B. I was given drugs to relieve the pain and to reduce the viral load, the medicine work a little but the pain got worse after sometime, until I saw a lady’s medical recommendation about Dr. Iyabiye. I reached out to the doctor for help hence I was told it has no hospital cure. I got cured after taking his medication for one month, I went for test 3 times and they all confirmed me free to hepatitis. Doctor’s contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com / call: +234-815-857-7300.

    ReplyDelete